This planner is made to accommodate the entire year, but it goes from February 2022 to (and including) February 2023.
I have always enjoyed using paper and a pen or pencil to do my planning and scheduling. It helps me to think better and as I doodle I am reminded of what needs done. I find it clears the cobwebs and helps me think of what is truly important while actually enjoying the process!
Yeh, I might be a little strange maybe. But, I’m sure that I’m not totally alone in this feeling.
Sometimes I’ll scribble up the day’s calendar, and actually get my thoughts pointing in the right direction and able to envision a plan that otherwise, I’d be struggling over.
I guess that I just think better with a pen, pencil, markers colored pencils…even a paint brush now and then.
That’s what these PDF Planners are all about to me. I’ll show you how I put mine together, but first let me show you what exactly is in the 2022 Planner PDF.
The basic set is these eight pages. (there are modifications on the pages, but this is basically what they’re about)
Here’s what they look like and a simple explanation of each type of page:
- The CONTENTS Page. I use this as my binder-cover.
2. The INFORMATION Page is to write your name and goals & things to remember this year.
3. The TABS & SPINE Page (should be printed on a heavy card stock) Is to make the spine-label & the tabs for Separator (or Divider) pages.
4. The SEPARATOR Page (or Divider Page) will go between the Year, Month, Week and Day Sections.
5. The YEAR & GOAL Page is a place to organize your year…writing goals and events that will be neccessary to have a successful year.
6. The MONTH Page is a fill-in page to organize each month….with mini-goals and a place to write this month’s events to attend to.
7. The WEEK Page is devoted to planning that particular week. I probably use this page the most!
8. The DAY Page is to itemize your appointments, tasks and events for each day. There are twelve different days to print from each with a small month-calendar in the top right hand corner. I find it extremely useful for getting EVERYTHING accomplished, especially on super-busy days!
——————————Here’s the way it works:—————————
I use a half inch binder with plastic insert sleeves, and print out a month or so of the 2022 Time Planner at a time. If I need to archive my older pages I just slip them into a file folder; otherwise, I shred them keeping only the WEEK pages as a diary type thing. I only keep the bare minimum to work with on a regular basis in the actual binder.
Here’s my printer. I got this one a few years ago, because it has mega-tanks of inks. And it seems to be less expensive to run.
I printed the TABS & SPINE page on a heavier card stock paper, and the rest on regular copy paper.
I then cut the spine label and put it in the slot.
I slipped my cover-sheet into the plastic sleeve on the front of the binder.
Here’s the outside of my binder, I like that it’s super-easy to recognize. No matter where I may leave it in my office.
Gather all of the inside pages: YEAR, MONTH, WEEKS, and DAYS and punch them with a three-hole punch and set them in the binder rings. Filling in all of the neccessary information that you’d like.
Cut the four tabs and fold in half and set them aside. You may want to print a few more of the Separator Pages. Then get a glue stick to attach a tab to make four section dividers: YEAR, MONTH, WEEK and DAY! .
You’ll be able to set up a nice organized binder with all of your important details one place nice and clearly visible.
Like I said, I have always used paper and pencil or pen to work out my day and to keep records, so I created The Draw page Home Binder to help create order in my busy life. Keeping all of my important information, at my finger tips. This allows me to focus on the things that really matter!!! – like spending time with my honey, kids & grandkids!
They are formatted to fit on a standard 8.5 x 11 sheet of copy paper, and nice thing about a PDF download is that there’s no waiting around for something to arrive in the mail.
You have access immediately. You can download, and print it out and get planning.
Here’s how to get a copy right now for yourself.
I hope that when you give it a try you’d leave a review to let me know how you like it. And how you use it and set it up; or if you have any suggestions.