This is a fun drawing of a tomato plant, I suppose that it is a little unrealistic…since there is no drainage in a glass jar…unless maybe you put a number of pebbles on the bottom first.
But, I was just scribbling around and thought that this was a fun doodle.
We do have tomato plants in our raised bed garden in our back yard…and at this time of year they are a lot bigger and have tons of red-ripe tomatoes! YUM! We just had a fresh delicious tomato on our grilled cheese sandwiches for dinner.
Anyway, this is still cute…easy to draw…and fun to color.
- Start with an oval, as the top of the jar.
- And then add the bottom of the jar. …the sides of the jar…
- Then you can draw the stems of the small tomato seedling.
- adding a leaf …or two …or three.
- and on the front of the jar draw a tomato. (so you know what’s growing in there. LOL)
Add lots and lots of color.