Remember to use a whisper-line (a very light line that can be erased if necessary).
Let’s draw a little birthday cake!
2. Draw two straight lines from oval ends.
3. Draw a curve on the bottom of the lines.
4. Draw another smaller oval (for the candle).
5. Draw two long straight lines from the oval to the cake.
6. Draw two dots on either side of the cake bottom.
7. Using the dots as guides draw the plate that the cake sits on.
8. Erase all unwanted lines and darken the one you’d like to keep.
9. Decorate! (I added a table cloth under mine!)