Remember to use a Whisper Line, so that you can easily cleanup your drawing before you color.
Use these directions to draw this owl. I added some words to make my Valentine smile: “OWL be your friend!”
Then if you used a Whisper Line you’ll be able to erase all of the lines you do not want and clean up the drawing before you color it.
Then use crayons, colored pencils, markers, paints or whatever to color your owl in.
For more help with making Valentines:
The Valentine Draw Book
A colorful Draw Book of VALENTINE fun!
A 42 page instant download book
Here’s what you get:
- Twelve full-color ready-to-print Valentine Cards!
- PLUS: Design pieces to make tons of Valentines! card sayings banners, …
Here’s how to get your copy of the VALENTINE DRAW BOOK.
This is a collection of colorful valentines:
- There are twelve cards already done to simply print cut, fold and use.
- There are Coloring Pages, Activity Pages, Puzzles and Recipes.
- There are Draw Pages to learn to draw characters and draw your own Valentines, with scrapbook banners, and cut-out characters and valentine sayings to paste and make your valentine decorations or cards.
This book is big on ideas and the practical way to make them happen.
So many different ways to use it or try them all!